Terms & Conditions – Clone Country House Self Catering Whole House Contract
1. Clone House requires a non-refundable deposit of 33% of the rental to confirm your booking and a payment is taken as confirmation by you of your agreement with these terms and conditions.
Stage payments for bookings are as follows:
Stage 1: A deposit of 33% (as above) on booking to secure the booking date
Stage 2: A further 33% payment 6 months prior to date Stage 3: Balance amount to be paid including all catering and extras 30 days prior to the booking.
2. In the event of cancellation, the following cancellation charges will be incurred
Over 6 months prior to the date of the event – 33% of rental.
1-6 months prior to booking – 66% of rental Within 1-months of date – 100% of rental
All cancellations must be received in writing.
3. Should you wish to postpone your booking
a. Prior to 1 year of date booked, the deposit may be transferred to a date booked within six months of the original date, subject to availability.
b. Within 1 year of the original date booked, the cancellation policy will apply.
Any disputes relating to the booking deposit or security and cleaning deposit made must be handled via binding arbitration. The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in Ireland should be used to provide appropriate guidelines, process and arbitrator to handle the matter. Any request must first be made in writing before pursuing any arbitration actions.
Clone House reserves the right to cancel a booking if Clone House believes the booking might prejudice the reputation of the house or should your guests behave in any way considered to be detrimental, offensive or contrary to normal expected standards of behaviour.
4. All prices quoted are in Euro, include VAT if applicable and are subject to review.
5. Clone House House will not accept responsibility for any added services contracted in by the tenant, whether recommended by us or not.
6. Clone House reserves the right to amend charges/costs of the product being supplied to the tenant in the event of changes in the request by those booking, changes in the rate of tax, the introduction of any government levy, or as a result of unforeseen supplier increase due to the market demand and/or lack of supply of the products required.
7. Parties may use the grounds for photographs
8. Clone House assumes no liability for valuables, equipment, personal possessions and/or effects belonging to the tenant.
9. The tenant shall be liable for loss or damage caused to the property Decorative material or other objects may be placed on the walls with consent of Clone House.
A refundable damages and cleaning deposit of €500 is required prior to the event. Deposit is refundable however may be forfeited if:
- Glitter, sparkles, confetti paint, fake tan or other damaging or difficult to clean products.
- Missing or broken items, significantly damaged furniture or walls.
- Lack of returning moved furniture, lack of returning house to approximate conditions found (bedrooms excepted for general cleaning), lack of appropriate recycling, floor damages or soiled etc
10. Prices quoted for rental of Clone House may change if the number of guests increases or decreases.
11. Force Majeure- If Clone House is prevented from carrying out its obligations by circumstance beyond its reasonable control, including government intervention, major plumbing, water, electrical system breakage, strikes, Labour disputes, accidents, acts of God, national or local disasters or war or any event causing the whole or substantial part of Clone House to be made unavailable for use or similar extraordinary circumstances beyond the parties control our liability will be limited to the amount already paid by the tenant in respect of the booking.
12. Clone House reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
13. In the event of any dispute concerning this contract, this contract shall be subject to the laws and courts of the Republic of Ireland.